Monday, February 16, 2009

Arod and GNC or Whatever


I can not wait to watch Arod twist in the wind tomorrow afternoon as he faces the press for the first time to discuss his steroid use. That is if he can get his story straight. Arod has apparently hired a team of lawyers and public relation experts to help get him through tomorrow. I find it humorous that anyone would need help to tell the truth. Before I breakdown Tuesday's lies I want to take a minute to recap some of my favorite moments from last weeks extremely entertaining interview with Peter Gammons. A few quotes:

“Loosey goosey era”
“GNC or whatever”
“I am guilty for a lot of things”
“I have millions of fans out there…that will…will never look at me the same”
“I didn’t want to over-investigate what I was taking”
“SI pays this…this, lady to stalk me”
“Gene was very specific in 2004…he said, you might or might not have failed a test”
“I am tired of being stupid…and selfish…about myself”
“The truth will set you free”
“I was stupid, an idiot…and I think New Yorkers can relate to that”
“Everybody makes fun of me”
“I love to take it…I am a good receiver”

Ha! Thank you Alex, thank you for making this such an entertaining February and good luck tomorrow. Remember, ‘The truth will set you free’

No comments:

Post a Comment